FG2021 will be using VirtualChair (built over Gather.Town) for virtual conference presentations. In this regard, here are some information and some action items:
- We have uploaded a tentative program here (this will evolve in the next few days):http://iab-rubric.org/fg2021/pdfs/FG2021_program.pdf
- If your paper is marked as 7+2 min oral presentation, please prepare 7 mins video of your work. If your paper is marked as 12+3 mins oral presentation then, you need to prepare a 12 mins video presentation of your work. If your paper is in poster session then you need to prepare 2 mins teaser video. Video format should be MOV or MP4. Preferred aspect ratio is 16:9 or 4:3.
- Each paper has to be presented in poster session as well. Single-page PDF in landscape orientation, aspect ratio 16:9 or 4:3 is encouraged.
- The video and poster have to be uploaded by December 6th, 2021 at 2:00 pm US Central Time).
- To upload the video and poster, please use the form:
This is a strict deadline. We may not be able to give extension to this deadline.
- Also, please complete the registration process by Dec 6th. Each paper must be registered by this deadline.
- Here are some useful links for VirtualChair and Gather.Town: