extendedWhoIsIt (eWIT) Face Database
The list of URLs is compiled in the following text file:
- Text file containing the URLs (31KB)
(CRC32: D66DD59F, MD5: 63A4E41429A85F86741630339955D26B, SHA-1: B86B23DC03239766100861B818D9A0B3265237FA)
- To obtain the password for the compressed file, email the duly filled license agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "License agreement for IIIT-Delhi's WhoIsIt Database".
NOTE: The license agreement has to be signed by someone having the legal authority to sign on behalf of the institute, such as the head of the institution or registrar. If a license agreement is signed by someone else, it will not be processed further.
This database is available only for research and educational purpose and not for any commercial use. If you use the database in any publications or reports, you must refer to the following paper:
- M. Singh, S. Nagpal, R. Singh, and M. Vatsa, On Recognizing Face Images with Weight and Age Variations, Access, IEEE, vol.2, pp.822,830, 2014.
- S. Nagpal, M. Singh, R. Singh, and M. Vatsa, "Regularized Deep Learning for Face Recognition with Weight Variations",IEEE Access, 2015.
- Disclaimer:The images in the extendedWhoIsIt database are downloaded from the internet and some of the images on different websites seem to have been taken down. Since it is extremely difficult to keep track of all the links, we are willing to share a mat file containing the normalized images and their labels as used in our experiments. Please contact via e-mail for the same.