This research attempts to provide first its type public dataset for silicosis detection. The dataset contains frontal chest X-rays collected over three years. The data has been collected from the stone workers in the primary health centres of Rajasthan, India. The dataset contains samples of silicosis, STB, TB and normal. The average size of each sample is around 3567 x 2898 x3. The samples in the dataset are made available as three-channel JPEG images. The dataset is divided into two sets:
- Set A: It contains images with only disease labels.
- Set B: It contains images with lung segmentation maps, annotations and disease labels.
- A subset of the dataset can be downloaded from here. To obtain the access to the complete dataset, please email the duly filled license agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Licence agreement for Silicodata dataset".
- NOTE: The license agreement has to be signed by someone having the legal authority to sign on behalf of the institute, such as the head of the institution or registrar. If a license agreement is signed by someone else, it will not be processed further.
This database is available only for research and educational purposes and not for any commercial use. If you use the database in any publications or reports, you must refer to the following paper:
- Akhter Y, Ranjan R, Vatsa M, Singh R, Chaudhury S, Agrawal A, Rao P, Aggarwal S, Kalyanpur A. Silicodata: A chest X-ray Dataset for Silicosis Detection. Neurips Dataset and Benchmark Track, 2022 (Under review).